»

Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you Need Your Car Repainted?

Why do you want your car painted? Is it because snow and rain have aged your car? Have you, like my husband, overendulged in your favorite hobby? My husband misapplied surfboard wax to various parts of his paint job until the combo of sun and wax destroyed the paint job Due to the various hobbies my husband enjoys, I find myself considering a full paint job for my Westchester County car. I'm not inclined to replace our old car until the engine has taken it's last breath - but at the same time I find myself a little embarrased by the shameful appearance of cracking paint, missing paint and an aged, marred appearance. So, the obvious solution to this problem is to get it completely repainted so we can put another 100k miles on it. OK - maybe I am dreaming, but we are getting it repainted in any case.

When repainting a vehicle, there are so many choices. There are over 10,000 auto paint colors. Paint options include high-grade enamel, single-stage urethane to clearcoat urethane. While I'm at it, I may get a few of the dents and dings out as well. Gabriel Sports Car can do all this for you as well as restore your car to pristine condition if it has been in an accident. Check out their website or call them for estimates or more detailed information on what they can do for you.

0 comments: